PHX wins in shoot out; Toronto wins; both lose; Kings in 5th overall

…in the Tavares Sweepstakes race. Final standings:

1. Islanders

2. Tampa

3. Colorado

4. Atlanta

5. Los Angeles

6. Phoenix

7. Toronto

8. Dallas

9. Ottawa

10. Edmonton

11. Nashville

12. Minnesota

13. Buffalo

14. Florida

Lottery on the 14th. Kings have an 8.1% chance of picking #1, a 17.2% chance of dropping to #6 and a 74.7% chance of staying with the #5 pick. 

The ISS top ten, once again:

1 Tavares, John C 9/20/1990 L 6.00 200 London OHL
2 Hedman, Victor LD 12/18/1990 L 6.06 220 Modo SweE
3 Svensson-Paajarvi, Magnus LW 4/12/1991 L 6.01 200 Timra SweE
4 Duchene, Matt C 1/16/1991 L 5.11 196 Brampton OHL
5 Schenn, Brayden C
8/22/1991 L 6.00 193 Brandon WHL
6 Kane, Evander C
8/2/1991 L 6.01 180 Vancouver WHL
7 Cowen, Jared LD 1/25/1991 L 6.04.7 218 Spokane WHL
8 Kadri, Nazem C 10/6/1990 L 5.11.5 180 London OHL
9 Kulikov, Dmitri LD 10/29/1990 L 6.00 190 Drummondville QMJHL
10 Josefson, Jacob C 3/2/1991 L 6.00 187 Djurgarden SweE

 
Add Comment Register



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.