They can do no worse than 8th. As you were.
Some posts the robot says are related, but I'll let you be the judge of that:
- GRAPH: Kings point totals vs. playoff threshold
- Why did the Kings lose Thomas Hickey? I’ll tell you why
- Playoff Roundelay: Kings East and Flyers West both up 3-0
- Kings are 4-8-0 (.333) in their last 12; any Western playoff teams do that last year?
- With Sunday’s Results, the Kings PLayoff Chances Tick Up 1.1%
- Kings get Younger, Lose Weight and are Somehow More Experienced
- Goal Differential: How the Non-Playoff Teams Can Become Playoff Contenders — NHL FanHouse