0 Flares 0 Flares ×
For simplicity, names of log-jammers will include their point-totals.
Bonus: How Does Colorado Make the Playoffs?
- Colorado wins both of its remaining games (CBJ and NAS) in regulation or OT, giving them 92 points.
- San Jose loses both of its remaining games in regulation, giving them 92 points.
- Dallas gets at most two points out its last two games (NAS and STL), giving them at most 91 points. (If Dallas got to 92, they would win the tie-breaker with Colorado.)
- Colorado would win the ROW tie-breaker with the Sharks.
- In that eventuality, the Kings would take 3rd (having won both games per this scenario), Phoenix would take 7th (since they already have 93 points), Colorado would take 8th, and San Jose and Dallas would both be out.