- Even having lowered my presumed playoff threshold to 54 points, there are several teams now on the verge of oblivion.
- I indicate those teams in the points-blown standings with the color red.
- They are PHX, NAS, CBJ and COL. And DAL and EDM are ready to join them.
- The column to consider is the one labeled “to 54,” which shows the record needed for each team to get to 54 points.
- The Kings need a record of 8-9-2.
- Chicago v. Detroit
- Anaheim v. Los Angeles
- Vancouver v. San Jose
- Minnesota v. St. Louis