Canucks: Pre-Game Quickie
- Kings and Canucks are tied in points, points-blown, and win-percentage.
- Kings have 16 ROWs; Canucks have 12. ROWs is the first tie-breaker.
- Canucks are ahead in the season series by 2 points. Today is the final game in the series. The Kings can neutralize that tie-breaker with a regulation win.
- The Kings won the first game against the Canucks this year. But it didn’t count in the season series.
- As of today, the chances of playing Vancouver in the first round are 16%, roughly the same as Minnesota and Detroit. St. Louis is the most likely, at about 25%.
- If you forget about Chicago and Anaheim, the rest of the West is separated by 10 points and 10 points-blown. No one is out of it.