Daily Archives: April 23, 2013

Teams locking up seeds

CHI has locked up 1st. ANA has locked up 2nd. VAN has locked up 3rd. LAK will be 4th (83% likelihood), 5th (13%) or 6th (4%). STL is very likely (87%) to be 5th or 6th. SJS is very likely (78%) to be 5th or 6th. MIN is very likely (72%) to be 7th or…