4/6/13: Points-Blown Bullets
- Because of tie-breaker weirdness, the Kings lead the Wild by 2 points in the season series, with one game remaining.
- Today’s game against the Oilers will conclude the season series. The Kings are currently up by two points.
- VAN, SJS, LAK, STL and MIN are clumped together from 3rd to 7th.
- DET, EDM, PHX, CBJ, NAS and DAL are clumped together from 8th to 13th.
- CGY has to go 12-0-0 in order to reach 54 points.
- STL has 12 games left (most in the West). DET, CBJ and NAS have 10 (least).
- The Kings have a 3-to-7 ROW lead on any of the teams they’re likely to end up tied with.