Last season to this season — who got better, who got worse
- Better (in descending order, from best down): CHI, ANA, CBJ, MIN, LAK, SJS, EDM.
- Worse (still descending, from bad to worse): DAL, STL, VAN, DET, PHX, CGY, COL, NAS.
- I added a couple of columns to the points-blown standings below. (If it’s not below, click on the points-blown link, either in this sentence, or in the menu above).
- Next to PT% is “’11-’12,” which shows the final PT% for the previous season.
- The next column, “DIFF”, shows the difference between the two seasons.
- Click on the header to sort by DIFF.