Playoff picture coming into focus
- The Kings can finish no lower than 6th, and still have a tiny shot at winning the division.
- If the Ducks finish no better than 0-2-1 and the Kings win out, the Kings win the division and take 2nd.
- Therefore, it’s all but certain the Kings will finish 4th or 5th…
- …with a sliver of a chance of finishing 2nd or 6th.
- First round opponent is all but certain (95%) to be San Jose or St. Louis (equally likely).
- There’s a 5% chance of playing Vancouver or Minnesota.
- Oh, and Dallas won the season series. Whatever.
- Don’t forget to sort by DIFF. It’s awesome.