Teams locking up seeds

  • CHI has locked up 1st.
  • ANA has locked up 2nd.
  • VAN has locked up 3rd.
  • LAK will be 4th (83% likelihood), 5th (13%) or 6th (4%).
  • STL is very likely (87%) to be 5th or 6th.
  • SJS is very likely (78%) to be 5th or 6th.
  • MIN is very likely (72%) to be 7th or 8th. Odds of MIN missing the playoffs are about 15%.
  • Either DET (54%), CBJ (39%) or DAL (18%) will be the other team in 7th or 8th, most likely occupying the spot not taken by MIN.
  • Kings can lock-up 4th tonight with a win @MIN, coupled with SJS (vs. DAL) and STL (@COL)  losses.
 
Add Comment Register



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.