As a franchise, the Kings are:
- 17-25 in Game 1s
- 18-24 in Game 2s
- 15-24 in Game 3s
- 10-26 in Game 4s
- 16-12 in Game 5s
- 13-6 in Game 6s
- 3-4 in Game 7s
As a franchise, the Sharks are:
- 15-15 in Game 1s
- 12-18 in Game 2s
- 19-11 in Game 3s
- 16-14 in Game 4s
- 12-15 in Game 5s
- 4-14 in Game 6s
- 5-2 in Game 7s
- The Sharks are 1-6 in Game 6s at home.
- Their last game 6 home win was also their first, against Calgary in 1995.
- The Kings are 2-3 in Game 6s on the road.
- Their last game 6 road win was in 1991, closing out Vancouver.
- The Kings have not played a game six on the road since 1992.
- In general, the Sharks have been their best in Game 3s and 4s (both of which they won in this series).
- In general, the Kings have been their best in Game 5s (which they won in this series), and Game 6s (tonight).
- In general, the Sharks have been much better than the Kings in Game 7s.