…they’re doomed. Doomed. Kings in 5.
Some posts the robot says are related, but I'll let you be the judge of that:
- Kings open playoff round at home for 1st time in 21 years
- Kings round 1, game 1: this year vs. last year
- Is this the year the Kings and Ducks meet in the playoffs?
- Phoenix Coyotes Pretend Homeless Drifters At Greyhound Bus Station Are Fans Welcoming Team Home | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- Note to players making more than $3 million per year: just because you’re playing the system and it’s all about the team and you’re paying attention to the little things DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN’T TAKE OVER A GAME AND STEAL A FEW
- Why do people keep saying that without Smyth and Scuderi the Kings are the same team as last year? (And why did I buy it, until I looked?)
- If Terry Murray is going to insist on playing an enforcer, to say nothing of playing one in key situations